Bronze · 1/8″ – 3″ npt
Viton Leak Proof Seats
Gasoline · Diesel Fuel · Fuel Oils
Media temps to 300°
NEMA 7 Explosion Proof
Class 1 Group D
All Voltages Available
$397.00 – $2,783.00
- Product Page
- Spec Sheet
- Safety Shutoff Valves for Gasoline, Diesel Fuel & #1 and #2 Fuel Oils
- Internal Piston-Pilot Operated
- Full Ported
- Bronze Body
- Explosionproof Coil Enclosure for Hazardous Locations: Class I, Group D
- Viton® Leakproof seat for Positive Shutoff
- Normally Open (Energize to Close)
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8” , 1/4” , 3/8” , 1/2” , 3/4” , 1” , 1¼” , 1½” , 2” , 2½” , 3” NPT (Specify)
- Media: Gasoline, Diesel Fuel & #1 & #2 Fuel Oils
- Pressure Range: 5-150 psi
A minimum pressure drop of 5 psi (ΔP) is needed for proper operation. For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org or Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Insulation: Class F, Maximum Fluid Temperature: +250° F
- Voltages Available:
- 12 , 24 , 120 , 240 , 480 VAC 50-60Hz 18 Watts Max
- (Please Specify) 6 , 12 , 24 , 48 , 115 , 230 VDC 24 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications: NEMA Type 7 Explosionproof Coil Enclosure – Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- GLOBE VALVE BODIES are Sand Cast Bronze – Rated : WSP 200 psi – WOG 400 psi
- BONNET ASSEMBLY is 304 SS Tubes with Brass Tube Plugs Silver-soldered to a Brass Bonnet. BONNET O-RING is Viton®.
- PISTON ASSEMBLIES are Brass with a Brass SEAT SCREWS with a Viton® Leakproof Insert and 316SS EXPANDER RINGS behind Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RINGS plus a Viton® SEAT DISC and Brass or Bronze GUIDE NUT.
- PILOT VALVE has a 416SS ARMATURE with a 303SS PILOT POINT and 316SS PINS. PISTON SPRING is 302SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve. Valve will not open on a Closed System (equalizes pressure across the valve).
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.