Q4-3T & Q4-3T-2
Bronze · 1/8″ – 3″ npt
Teflon Leak Proof Seat
Air/Water · Inert Gas · Oil
5-150psi OR 10-400psi
Media temps to 300°
NEMA 1 Coil Enclosure Standard
NEMA 4,5,7 also available
All Voltages Available
$208.00 – $2,290.00
- Product Page
- Spec Sheet
- NEMA 1 Standard
- -2 indicates NEMA 4 Water Tight, NEMA 5 Dust Tight & NEMA 7 Explosionproof Coil Enclosure for Hazardous Locations: Class I Group D; Class II Groups E, F & G
- General Purpose Valves
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- Internal Piston-Pilot Operated
- Full Ported
- Bronze Body
- Teflon® Leakproof seat provides Positive Shutoff
- Pressures to 400 psi
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, 2”, 2½”, 3” NPT (Specify)
- Aqueous Liquids
- Oils (Max Viscosity – 30W SAE, 400 SSU)
- Inert Gases & other non-volatile – non-corrosive fluids
- Pressure Range: 5-150 OR 10-400 psi
- For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range. A minimum pressure drop of 5 OR 10 psi (ΔP) is needed for proper operation.
Select the Maximum Pressure Rating closest to but not exceeding the actual pressure under which the valve will operate (Example: offered ranges are 5-150 psi or 10-250 psi. Your water application has a Maximum Pressure of 175 psi > pick the 10-250 psi rated valve).
For more details Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Rated Fluid Temperature Range: -40° F to +300° F
- Voltages Available (Please Specify):
- 12, 24, 120, 240, 480 VAC 50-60Hz 14 Watts Max
- 6, 12, 24, 48, 115, 230 VDC 24 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications:
- NEMA Type 1 Coil Enclosure – Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- NEMA Type 4,5,7 Explosionproof Coil Enclosure – Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- Insulation: Class F (300°F Maximum Fluid Temp @ 100°F Ambient)
- GLOBE BODIES are Sand Cast Bronze – Max Rated Pressure: WSP 200 – WOG 400
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 Stainless Steel (SS) Tubes with Brass Tube Plugs Silver-soldered to a Brass or Bronze Bonnet. BONNET O-RING is Buna.
- PISTON ASSEMBLIES are Brass or Bronze with Brass SEAT SCREWS and a Viton® Insert. 316SS EXPANDER RINGS behind Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RINGS plus Buna SEAT DISC and a Brass or Bronze GUIDE NUT.
- PILOT VALVE ASSEMBLY has a 430SS ARMATURE with a 303SS PILOT POINT and 316SS PINS. PISTON SPRING is 303SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.