M4-3V Solenoid Valves
Bronze · 1/8″ – 2″ npt
Viton Leak Proof Seats
Air/Water · Inert Gas · Light Oils
5-125psi OR 10-250psi
Media temps to 250°
NEMA 4X Watertight Coil Standard
All Voltages Available
$212.00 – $931.00
- Product Page
- Spec Sheet and Drawings
- General Purpose Valves
- Internal Piston-Pilot Operated
- Full Ported
- Bronze Body
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- Viton® Leakproof for Positive Shutoff
- Pressures to 250 psi
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, 2” NPT (Must Specify)
- Inert Gases
- Light Oils (Max Viscosity – 15W SAE, 225 SSU) & other non-volatile; non-corrosive fluids
- Pressure Range: 5 – 125 psi OR 10-250 psi
- Minimum pressure drop of 5 or 10 psi (ΔP) required for proper operation. For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range.
Select the Maximum Pressure Rating closest to but not exceeding the actual pressure under which the valve will operate (Example: offered ranges are 5-125 psi or 10-250 psi. Your cooling jacket application has a Maximum Pressure of 70 psi > pick the 5-125 psi rated valve).
For more details Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Rated Fluid Temperature Range: -40° F to +220° F
- Voltages Available (Must Specify):
- 12, 24, 120, 240, 480 VAC 50-60Hz 26 Watts Max
- 6, 12, 24, 48, 115, 230 VDC 24 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications: NEMA 4X Waterproof Corrosion Resistant Coil – Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- Insulation: Class H (220°F Maximum Fluid Temp @ 77°F Ambient)
- GLOBE BODIES are Sand Cast Bronze – Max Rated Pressure: WSP 200 – WOG 400
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 SS Tubes with Brass Tube Plugs Silver-soldered to a Brass Bonnet. BONNET O-RING is Buna.
- PISTON ASSEMBLIES are Brass with Brass SEAT SCREWS with a Viton® Insert and 316SS EXPANDER RINGS behind Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RINGS plus Buna SEAT DISC and Brass or Bronze GUIDE NUT.
- PILOT VALVE ASSEMBLY is 416SS and PISTON SPRING is 302SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.