Bronze · 1/8″ – 2″ npt
EP Leak Proof Seats
Steam · Hot Water
Hot Air · Hot Light Oil
Media temps to 300°
NEMA 4X Watertight Coil Standard
All Voltages Available
$237.00 – $1,003.00
- Product Page
- Spec Sheet and Drawings
- General Purpose STEAM Valves
- Internal Piston–Pilot Operated 2–Way
- Full Ported
- Packless – Bronze Body
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- Ethylene Propylene (EPDM) Leakproof seat provides Positive Shutoff
- Pressures to 50 psi
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, 2” NPT
- Media: Steam, Hot Water, Hot Air
- Pressure Range: 5 – 50 psi
- Minimum pressure drop of 5 psi (ΔΡ) required for proper operation. For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range.
Select the Maximum Pressure Rating closest to but not exceeding the actual pressure under which the valve will operate (Example: offered ranges are 5–50 psi or 5–125 psi. Your steam application has a Maximum Pressure of 35 psi > pick the 5–50 psi rated valve).
For more details Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Rated Fluid Temperature Range: –40°F to +298°F , Insulation: Class H
- Voltages Available:
- 12, 24, 120, 240, 480 or Dual Voltage: 120–240 VAC [ 50–60Hz ]
- 6, 12, 24, 48, 115, 230 VDC 26 Watts Max (All AC & DC Voltages)
- NEMA 4X Waterproof Corrosion Resistant Coil – Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- GLOBE BODIES are Sand Cast Bronze – Max Pressure Rated: WSP 200 psi – WOG 400 psi.
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 SS Tubes with Brass Tube Plugs Silver–soldered to a Brass Bonnet. BONNET O–RING is EPDM.
- PISTON ASSYs are Brass or Bronze with Brass SEAT SCREWS and an EPDM Insert. 316SS EXPANDER RINGS are behind Glass & Moly–Filled Teflon® PISTON RINGS plus an EPDM SEAT DISC and Brass or Bronze GUIDE NUT.
- PILOT VALVE is 416SS and PISTON SPRING is 302SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve. Valve will not open on a Closed System (equalizes pressure across the valve).
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.