Bronze · 1/8″- 2″npt
Viton Leak Proof Seat
Air/Water·Inert Gas·Light Oils
5-125psi OR 10-250psi
Media temps to 220°
NEMA 4X Watertight Coil Standard
$186.00 – $904.00
- Product Page
- Spec Sheet and Drawings
- General Purpose Valves
- Internal Piston-Pilot Operated
- Positive Shutoff
- Full Ported
- Bronze Body
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- UL listed: General Purpose
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, 2” NPT (Must Specify)
- Water & Aqueous Liquids
- Inert Gases
- Light Oils (Max Viscosity – 15W SAE, 225 SSU) & other non-volatile; non-corrosive fluids
- Pressure Range: 5 – 125 psi OR 10-250psi
- Minimum pressure drop of 5 or 10 psi (ΔP) required for proper operation. For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range.
Select the Maximum Pressure Rating closest to but not exceeding the actual pressure under which the valve will operate
(Example: offered ranges are 5-50 psi or 5-125 psi. Your steam application has a Maximum Pressure of 75 psi > pick the 5-125 psi rated valve.)
Consult our Valve Specialists with@ 800.634.6853
- Rated Fluid Temperature Range: -40° F to +220° F
- Voltages Available (Please Specify):
- listed 24, 120, 240, 480 or Dual Voltage: 120-240 VAC 50-60Hz
- Maximum Watts: 26 Watts
- Coil Specifications: NEMA 4X Waterproof Corrosion Resistant Coil – Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- Insulation: Class H (220°F Maximum Fluid Temp @ 77°F Ambient)
- GLOBE BODIES are Sand Cast Bronze – Max Rated Pressure: WSP 200 – WOG 400
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 SS Tubes with Brass Tube Plugs Silver-soldered to a Brass Bonnet. BONNET O-RING is Buna.
- PISTON ASSEMBLIES are Brass with Brass SEAT SCREWS with a Viton® Insert and 316SS EXPANDER RINGS behind Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RINGS plus Buna SEAT DISC and Brass or Bronze GUIDE NUT.
- PILOT VALVE is 416SS and PISTON SPRING is 303SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.