Bronze · 1/8″ – 2″ npt
Teflon Leak Proof Seats
Media temps to 356°
NEMA 4X Watertight Coil Standard
$185.00 – $857.00
- Product Page
- Spec Sheet and Drawings
- STEAM Valves
- Internal Piston–Pilot Operated
- Full Ported
- Bronze Body
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- UL listed
- General Purpose Teflon®
- Leakproof seat provides Positive Shutoff
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, 2” NPT
- Media: STEAM, Hot Water, Hot Air
- Pressure Range: 5 – 125 psi Minimum pressure drop of 5 psi (ΔΡ) required for proper operation. For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range.
Select the Maximum Pressure Rating closest to but not exceeding the actual pressure under which the valve will operate (Example: offered ranges are 5–50 psi or 5–125 psi. Your steam application has a Maximum Pressure of 75 psi > pick the 5–125 psi rated valve).
For more details Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Rated Fluid Temperature Range: –40°F to +356°F
- Voltages Available: 24, 120, 240, 480 or Dual Voltage: 120–240 VAC 50–60Hz 26 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications:
- NEMA 4X Waterproof Corrosion Resistant Coil
- Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- Insulation: Class H , (356°F Maximum Fluid Temp @ 77°F Ambient)
- GLOBE BODIES are Sand Cast Bronze – Max Pressure Rated: WSP 200 psi – WOG 400 psi.
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 SS Tubes with Brass Tube Plugs Silver–soldered to a Brass Bonnet. BONNET O–RING is Viton®.
- PISTON ASSEMBLIES are Brass or Bronze with Brass SEAT SCREWS and a Teflon® Insert. 316SS EXPANDER RINGS are behind Glass & Moly–Filled Teflon® PISTON RINGS plus a Teflon® SEAT DISC and Brass or Bronze GUIDE NUT.
- PILOT VALVE is 416SS and PISTON SPRING is 302SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve. Valve will not open on a Closed System (pressure is equalized across the valve).
- As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.