KX-3T & KX-3T-2
Complete 316 Stainless Steel
1/8″-2″ npt · Normally Closed
Teflon Leak Proof Seat
Air/Water · Inert Gas · Oils
5-60psi OR 5-150psi
Media temps to 300°
NEMA 1 Coil Enclosure Standard
NEMA 4,5,7 Also Available
All Voltages Available
$739.00 – $3,133.00
- Product Page
- Spec Sheet
- 316 Stainless Steel General Purpose Valves
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- NEMA 1 Standard Coil Enclosure
- -2 indicates NEMA 4 Water tight, NEMA 5 Dust tight, & NEMA 7 Explosionproof Coil Enclosure for Hazardous Locations: Class I Group D; Class II Groups E, F & G
- Investment Cast (CF8M) Body
- Full Ported
- Internal Piston-Pilot Operated
Teflon® Leakproof seat
- All Wetted Parts are either 316 Stainless Steel or Teflon®
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8” , 1/4” , 3/8” , 1/2” , 3/4” , 1” , 1¼” , 1½” , 2” NPT (Specify)
- Corrosive, Non-volatile Liquids
- Oils (Max Viscosity: 30W SAE , 400 SSU)
- Pressure Range: 5-60 psi OR 5-150 psi
- For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range. A minimum pressure drop of 5 psi (ΔP) is needed for proper operation.
Select the Maximum Pressure Rating closest to but not exceeding the actual pressure
under which the valve will operate (Example: offered ranges are 5-60 psi or 5-150 psi.
Your corrosive application has a Maximum Pressure of 65 psi > pick the 5-150 psi rated valve).
For more details Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Voltages Available:
- 12 , 24 , 120 , 240 , 480 VAC 50-60Hz 26 Watts Max
- 6 , 12 , 24 , 48 , 115 , 230 VDC 24 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications:
- NEMA Type 1 Standard Coil Enclosure – Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18″ leads and 1/2″ conduit connector. Insulation: Class F, Rated Fluid Temperature Range: -40° to + 300° F
- NEMA Type 7 Explosionproof Coil Enclosure – Continuous DutyPolyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit ConnectorInsulation: Class F , Rated Fluid Temperature Range: -40° F to +300° F
- GLOBE BODIES are Investment Cast (CF8M). rated: WSP 200 psi – WOG 1000 psi. UNION BONNET (1/8”-1” NPT), BOLT-DOWN BONNET (1¼” – 2” NPT)
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 316 Stainless Steel (SS) Tubes with 316SS Tube Plugs welded to a 316SS (1/8”–1”NPT) or CF8M (1¼”-2”NPT) Bonnet Base. BONNET ‘O’-Ring SEAL is Teflon® (as required).
- PISTON ASSEMBLY is 316SS with a 316SS Teflon® Leakproof SEAT SCREW and a 316SS EXPANDER RING behind a Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RING plus a Teflon® SEAT DISC and 316SS (â…›”–¾”NPT) or CF8M (1”-2”NPT) GUIDE NUT.
- PISTON SPRING is 316SS.
- PILOT VALVE ASSEMBLY is 316SS JACKET welded over a Carbon Steel CORE.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.