303/304 Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
For Corrosive Non-Hazardous Fluids
Pressures to 1000 psi
1/8” through 2” NPT • Full Port
Normally Closed or Normally Open
2-Way • Packless
Temperature Range to 300°F
All AC & DC voltages available
NEMA 1, 4, 5, or 7 Coil Enclosure
Standard Teflon™ Seats
Valve Bodies are 316 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel General Purpose Valves
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- Investment Cast (CF8M) Body
- Full Ported
- Internal Piston-Pilot Operated
- Teflon® Leakproof seat for Positive Shutoff
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8” , 1/4” , 3/8” , 1/2” , 3/4” , 1” , 1¼” , 1½” , 2” NPT (Specify)
- Corrosive, Non-volatile Liquids
- Oils (Max Viscosity: 30W SAE , 400 SSU)
- Pressure Range: 20-1000 psi
- For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range. A minimum pressure drop of 10 psi (ΔP) is needed for proper operation.
Select the Maximum Pressure Rating closest to but not exceeding the actual pressure
under which the valve will operate (Example: offered ranges are 5-150 psi or 10-300 psi.
Your corrosive application has a Maximum Pressure of 110 psi > pick the 5-150 psi rated valve).
For more details email email@example.com or Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Voltages Available: (Please specify)
- 12 , 24 , 120 , 240 , 480 VAC 50-60Hz 18 Watts Max
- 6 , 12 , 24 , 48 , 115 , 230 VDC 24 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications:
- NEMA 1 Standard
- -2 indicates NEMA 4 Water Tight, NEMA 5 Dust Tight & NEMA 7 Explosionproof Coil Enclosure for Hazardous Locations: Class I Group D; Class II Groups E, F & G
- GLOBE BODIES are Investment Cast (CF8M). rated: WSP 200 psi – WOG 1000 psi. UNION BONNET (1/8”-1” NPT), BOLT-DOWN BONNET (1¼” – 2” NPT)
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 Stainless Steel (SS) Tubes with 303SS Tube Plugs welded to a 303SS (1/8”–1”NPT) or CF8M (1¼”-2”NPT) Bonnet Base. BONNET ‘O’-Ring SEAL is Teflon® (as required).
- PISTON ASSEMBLY is 303SS with a 303SS Teflon® Leakproof SEAT SCREW and a 316SS EXPANDER RING behind a Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RING plus a Teflon® SEAT DISC and 303SS (1/8”–¾”NPT) or CF8M (1”-2”NPT) GUIDE NUT.
- PISTON VALVE ARMATURE is 430SS with a 303SS PILOT POINT and 316SS PINS.
- PILOT SPRING is 302SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.