K-3B & K-3B-2
Stainless Steel · 1/8″-2″ npt
Buna Leak Proof Seat
Air/Water · Inert Gas · Oils
Media temps to 250°
NEMA 1 Coil Enclosure Standard
NEMA 4,5,7 Also Available
All Voltages Available
$572.00 – $2,972.00
- Product Page
- Spec Sheet
- Stainless Steel General Purpose Valves
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- Investment Cast (CF8M) Body
- Full Ported
- Internal Piston-Pilot Operated
- Buna® Leakproof seat for Positive Shutoff
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8” , 1/4” , 3/8” , 1/2” , 3/4” , 1” , 1¼” , 1½” , 2” NPT (Specify)
- Corrosive, Non-volatile Liquids
- Oils (Max Viscosity: 30W SAE , 400 SSU)
- Pressure Range: 5-150 psi
Select the Maximum Pressure Rating closest to but not exceeding the actual pressure
under which the valve will operate (Example: offered ranges are 5-150 psi or 10-300 psi.
Your corrosive application has a Maximum Pressure of 110 psi > pick the 5-150 psi rated valve).
For more details Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Voltages Available: (Please specify)
- 12 , 24 , 120 , 240 , 480 VAC 50-60Hz 18 Watts Max
- 6 , 12 , 24 , 48 , 115 , 230 VDC 24 Watts Max
- GLOBE BODIES are Investment Cast (CF8M). rated: WSP 200 psi – WOG 1000 psi. UNION BONNET (1/8”-1” NPT), BOLT-DOWN BONNET (1¼” – 2” NPT)
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 Stainless Steel (SS) Tubes with 303SS Tube Plugs welded to a 303SS (1/8”–1”NPT) or CF8M (1¼”-2”NPT) Bonnet Base. BONNET ‘O’-Ring SEAL is Teflon® (as required).
- PISTON ASSEMBLY is 303SS with a 303SS Buna® Leakproof SEAT SCREW and a 316SS EXPANDER RING behind a Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RING plus a Buna® SEAT DISC and 303SS (1/8”–¾”NPT) or CF8M (1”-2”NPT) GUIDE NUT.
- PISTON VALVE ARMATURE is 430SS with a 303SS PILOT POINT and 316SS PINS.
- PILOT SPRING is 302SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.