BR-3T & BR-3T-2
Bronze · 1/4″ – 1/2″ npt
Adjust Closing Speed · Manual Open
Air/Water · Inert Gas · Oils
5-150psi OR 10-300psi
Media temps to 300°
NEMA 1 Coil Enclosure Standard
NEMA 4,5,7 also available
All Voltages available
$537.00 – $644.00
- Product Page
- Spec Sheet
- Heavy Duty General Purpose Valves
- Normally Open (Energize to Close)
- Full Ported
- Bronze Body
- Manual Open
- Adjustable Closing Speed
- Internal Piston-Pilot Operated
- Teflon® Leakproof seat provides Positive Shutoff
- Pipe Sizes Available (Must Specify): 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” NPT
- Inert Gases
- Light Oils (Max Viscosity – 10W SAE, 200 SSU) & other non-volatile; non-corrosive liquids
- Oils (Max Viscosity 30 SAE or 400SSU)
- Pressure Range: 5-150 psi
- For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range. A minimum pressure drop of 5 psi (ΔP) is needed for proper operation.
Select the Maximum Pressure Rating closest to but not exceeding the actual pressure under which the valve will operate (Example: offered ranges are 5-150 psi or 10-400 psi. Your water application has a Maximum Pressure of 60 psi > pick the 5-150 psi rated valve).
For more details email email@example.com or Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Rated Fluid Temperature Range: -40° F to +300° F
- Voltages Available (Please Specify):
- 12, 24, 120, 240, 480 VAC 50-60Hz 18 Watts Max
- 6, 12, 24, 48, 115, 230 VDC 24 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications:
- NEMA 1 Standard
- -2 indicates NEMA 4 Water Tight, NEMA 5 Dust Tight & NEMA 7 Explosionproof Coil Enclosure for Hazardous Locations: Class I Group D; Class II Groups E, F & G
- BODIES are Sand Cast Bronze. Max Rated Pressure: WSP 200 psi – WOG 1200 psi.
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 Stainless Steel (SS) Tubes with Brass Tube Plugs silver-soldered to a Brass Bonnet.
- ADJUSTMENT STEM ASSEMBLIES for Closing Speed & Manual Open are 303SS & Brass with Graphite Packing and Brass Retainer.
- PISTON ASSEMBLY is Brass with Brass SEAT SCREW. 316SS EXPANDER RING behind Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RING plus Buna SEAT DISC and a Brass DISC SCREW.
- PILOT VALVE ASSEMBLY has a 416SS ARMATURE with a 303SS PILOT POINT and 316SS PINS. PISTON SPRING is 302SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.