Bronze Packless Solenoid Valves
Piston Pilot Operated
1/8” through 2” NPT
- Low Pressure STEAM Valves
- Internal Piston–Pilot Operated
- Full Ported
- Bronze Body
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- listed: General Purpose
- Ethylene Propylene (EPDM) Leakproof seat provides Positive Shutoff
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, 2” NPT (Must Specify)
- Media: STEAM, Hot Water, Hot Air
- Pressure Range: 5 – 50 psi
A minimum pressure drop of 5 psi (ΔP) is needed for proper operation.
For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range.
For more details Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Rated Fluid Temperature Range: –40°F to +298°F
- Voltages Available: 24, 120, 240, 480 or Dual Voltage: 120–240 VAC 50–60Hz 26 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications:
- NEMA 4X Waterproof Corrosion Resistant Coil
- Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- Insulation: Class H (298°F Maximum Fluid Temp @ 77°F Ambient)
- BODIES are Sand Cast Bronze – Rated: WSP 200 psi – WOG 400 psi.
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 SS Tubes with Brass Tube Plugs Silver–soldered to a Brass Bonnet. BONNET O–RING is EPDM.
- PISTON ASSEMBLIES are Brass with Brass SEAT SCREWS with an EPDM Insert, and 316SS EXPANDER RINGS behind Glass & Moly–Filled Teflon®
- PISTON RINGS plus an EPDM SEAT DISC and Brass or Bronze GUIDE NUT.
- PILOT VALVE is 416SS and PISTON SPRING is 302SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.