316 Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
For Corrosive Non-Hazardous Fluids & Applications requiring purity
All Wetted Parts are 316SS & Teflon™
Pressures to 300 psi
1/8” through 2” NPT • Full Port
Normally Closed or Normally Open
2-Way • Packless
Temperature Range to 300°F
All AC & DC voltages available
NEMA 1, 4, 5, or 7 Coil Enclosure
- 316 Stainless Steel De-ionized Water Valves
- Ethylene Propylene Seals (for Positive Shutoff)
- Investment Cast (CF8M) Body
- Full Ported
- Internal Piston-Pilot Operated
- Normally Closed (Energize to Open)
- Passivated Welds
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8” , 1/4” , 3/8” , 1/2” , 3/4” , 1” , 1¼” , 1½” , 2” NPT (Must Specify)
- Media: Deionized Water
- Pressure Range: 5 – 150 psi
A minimum pressure drop of 5 psi (ΔP) is needed for proper operation. For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range. For more details Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.685
- Rated Fluid Temperature Range: -40° F to +300° F
- Voltages Available (Please Specify):
- 12 , 24 , 120 , 240 , 480 VAC 50-60Hz 26 Watts Max
- 6 , 12 , 24 , 48 , 115 , 230 VDC 24 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications:
- NEMA 1 Standard
- -2 indicates NEMA 4 Water Tight, NEMA 5 Dust Tight & NEMA 7 Explosionproof Coil Enclosure for Hazardous Locations: Class I Group D; Class II Groups E, F & G
- GLOBE BODIES are Investment Cast (CF8M). rated: WSP 200 psi – WOG 1000 psi. UNION BONNET (1/8”-1” NPT), BOLT-DOWN BONNET (1¼” – 2” NPT)
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 316 Stainless Steel (SS) Tubes with 316SS Tube Plugs welded to a 316SS (â…›”–1”NPT) or CF8M (1¼”-2”NPT) Bonnet Base. BONNET ‘O’-Ring SEAL is Teflon® (as required).
- PISTON ASSEMBLY is 316SS with a 316SS Teflon® Leakproof SEAT SCREW and a 316SS EXPANDER RING behind a Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RING plus a Teflon® SEAT DISC and 316SS (â…›”–¾”NPT) or CF8M (1”-2”NPT) GUIDE NUT.
- PISTON STRING is 316SS.
- PILOT VALVE is 316SS JACKET welded over a Carbon Steel CORE
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40–mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial–Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.