- Stainless Steel Safety Shutoff Valves – Investment Cast (CF8M) Body
- Normally Open (Energize to Close)
- 2-Way Internal Piston-Pilot Operated – Packless – Full Ported
- Explosionproof Coil Enclosure for Hazardous Locations: Class I, Group D
- Viton® Leakproof seat for Positive Shutoff
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8” , 1/4” , 3/8” , 1/2” , 3/4” , 1” , 1¼” , 1½” , 2” NPT (Specify)
- Bio Diesel Fuel
- Diesel Fuel
- #1 & #2 Fuel Oils
- JP-5 Jet Fuel
- Pressure Range: 5-150 psi
- A minimum pressure drop of 5 psi (ΔP) is needed for proper operation.
For optimal valve operation, specify your actual pressure range. NOT for Mobile Service ~ valves will not operate properly on a moving vehicle. For more details Consult our Valve Specialists @ 800.634.6853
- Insulation: Class F Maximum Fluid Temperature: +300° F
- Voltages Available:
- 12 , 24 , 120 , 240 , 480 VAC 50-60Hz 18 Watts Max
- 6 , 12 , 24 , 48 , 115 , 230 VDC 24 Watts Max (Please Specify)
- Coil Specifications: NEMA Type 7 Explosionproof Coil Enclosure – Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- GLOBE BODIES are Investment Cast (CF8M). Rated: WSP 200 psi – WOG 1000 psi.
- UNION BONNET (1/8”-1” NPT) , BOLT-DOWN BONNET (1¼” – 2” NPT)
- BONNET ASSEMBLIES are 304 Stainless Steel (SS) Tubes with 303SS Tube Plugs welded to a 303SS (1/8–1”NPT) or CF8M (1¼”-2”NPT) Bonnet Base.
- BONNET ‘O’-Ring SEAL is Teflon® (as required).
- PISTON ASSY is 303SS with a SS Viton® Leakproof SEAT SCREW and a 316SS EXPANDER RING behind a Glass & Moly-Filled Teflon® PISTON RING plus a Viton® SEAT DISC and 303SS (1/8–3/4” NPT) or CF8M (1”-2”NPT) GUIDE NUT.
- PILOT VALVE ARMATURE is 430SS with a 303SS PILOT POINT and 316SS PINS.
- PISTON SPRING is 302SS.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40-mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial-Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.